Friday, June 11, 2010

Wow!


Connor and Aunt Donna

The whole gang

Uncle Bill, Connor, and Aunt Donna
The Graduate and Finn




Aunt Donna and Uncle Bills beautiful house
The awesome pool
Finn was exhausted and took a little nap under the umbrella
Finn's first time swimming.....he LOVED it!!
Mrs. Patty, Me, Aunt Donna, and Nannie enjoying the pool
Finn loved the noodle
Uncle Bill and Finn

Loved the water!!!!
He like his raft but like being in the pool more.....of course!



I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post! Wow, like I seems to always say now time flies!!!!! The last few weeks have been very busy and a bit complicated yet again! A few weeks ago on May 20th (Thursday night) my mom brokes 6 ribs.....ouch you are probaly saying and ooouuuuuchhhhh is right! She and my dad were at our new camp in Grand Isle and she took a wrong step around the boat deck, fell into the water, and hit her left side. At first, she didn't think she was severly hurt but after a long trip back to Thibodaux and to see Frank Robichaux he confirmed 4 broken ribs......the next day she went to the ER for her breathing and they found 2 more broken ribs and 2 of them are broken in 2 places.....God help us. Needless to say, she is not very happy about this. She is such an active women and being confined to a recliner and her house is not her idea of a great start to the Summer so please keep her in your prayers.....not only for her healing but for her sanity...haha!!!!

All in all, she is healing well.......we are just thankful that it is just broken ribs:)

The next day May 21st Finn and I headed to Baton Rouge for Connor's graduation (Aunt Donnas baby boy) from Catholic High. It was great and we spent Sunday around their gorgeous pool at their home in St. Francisville......I wish it were closer because we would be there alot more!!!!!! It was Finns first time in a pool and he had a blast.....he did not even mind getting his face wet which I figured from the way he loves bathtime!!! Nannie and I even put him under the water and he came up with a smile!!!!

I am so excited that my boy loves the water!!!! We are starting water-baby swimming lessons soon with our friend Vera so I can't wait to see how he reacts to learning about the water!!!!!






Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers