Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Thomassie is a BOY!!!!!

Baby Bennett!!! Lexi and Michaels baby boy!






Michael wanted everyone to know he was having a boy!!!!!! ha!


We had an awesome weekend!! It started off with a little get together at Meg's moms house in Baton Rouge so that Meg and Michael could announce the sex of their baby! They had found out on Thursday and didn't tell a sole...we were all dying!! Meg cut the cake and the inside was BLUE!!! I couldn't believe it, I thought they would be the ones to have a girl since everyone is have boys these days! I am so excited though, we will have one great football team with all of our friends and their boys!!! Congrats Meg and Michael--we are all so excited for you guys!!
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers