This week was pretty crazy!!! I had 4 work related eveing events this week which meant that Stephan had to take care of Finn! This shouldn't be very hard for him since he is his Father but you know how some men are and he was quite surprised when I gave him the weeks schedule, ha!! Let's just say they had some serious bonding time and it went perfectly--I knew he could do it!
I also had my Ragsland Spring shows this week and they were fantastic! The first was at Holly's house and the second was at my friend Dawn's house and I am happy to say that they were both very successful shows!
When I recieved the clothes on Wednesday, I was so excited that Finn had to be my model and try on lots of outfits!! He was so good that I promised him a trip to the park and he had a blast!!! He made a friend and loved following him around the park, as you can see from the pics, he thinks he is older than he is trying to go on the big boy slides and the rock climb!


















Post a Comment