Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School







Finn had his first day of school today!! He is going to The University Baptist Church Mother's Day Out program and will be in the 2 year old class with 11 other kids and 2 teachers on Tuesdays and Thursdays! I know a couple of the other children and their parents so that makes it really nice and the teachers seem great! I know he will love it!!

Of course, I was a little nervous about our first school experience because I did not know how Finn(or myself) would act! I did not sleep well last night knowing that I had to get him up, feed him breakfast, pack his lunch and have him there on time! All of this sounds easy but for 2 years now we have been going to my moms and my mother in laws where they feed him breakfast and what not!

Sooo, we woke up at 7:30 he ate a great breakfast and we arrived to school early, 10 to 9( huge for me) and Finn was very quite observing a few of the kids who were screaming crying!!! I thought he would start crying but he just kept walking to the back and went straight to the table with play-dough. I told him bye bye and that I loved him and he did not seem interested in me at all!!!! They had him at hello with play-dough at 9am!!!! Hopefully my baby boy has a wonderful day with his new friends.....where has the time gone:(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers