With Finn having RSV we have spent alot of time together this week....in fact we have spent 24 hours each day together for 6 straight days....I do not think I have done that since he was born!
Since he can not be around other kids, we had to stay home most of the time and be very creative in our activities! We read, crafted, painted, cooked, sang, watched ALOT of Mickey Mouse clubhouse, and just had simple fun laughing.
As most of you know, Finn is full of personality and ENERGY....he is really like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going even sick!I know the pregnancy doesn't help but even watching and listening to him makes me tired:) He loves to talk, ask questions, and expects a full detailed answer to all of his questions, so we had many conversations about the oddest things.
All in all, we are having a great time and I feel so blessed that I am able to enjoy these moments with him. They are so special. Although sometimes I feel like I could maybe pull my hair out because he doesn't like to listen to what Momma wants him to do....I am lucky.
started the week off at bing cherry before we found out about the rsv
ate his breakfast on the sofa where he is usually not allowed Played on the swing set
worked on his room project......H is for Heart
clothing picked by finn.....such an interesting choice
another masterpiece.....F for Finn
creative side released
played Doctor......Calling Dr. Raynal
loved the pantry.....just like his mamma
we baked
went to the library
scooted around the house
made hearts out of everything
flew like an airplane
made valentines day bag to hold his goodies
and got rolled up like a sack of potatoes and lots of kisses from lolo!
love my boy!
























Post a Comment