I have alot of blogging to catch up on since Ellie.
We are enjoying ourselves in grand isle this weekend with Nana and and I am hoping to find some time to blog.
Ellie will be 7 weeks tomorrow and is doing wonderful. Weighing 10 lbs 4 oz and loves to eat often during the day. She usually sleeps and eats most of the day goes to sleep around 11 pm, wakes at 3:30am and again at 7am...Mommy doesn't get a whole lot of sleep but we are just happy they have coffee!
Big Brother is also great and is as energetic as ever. Pape made his an amazing pull up, flip, ring bar, swing for grand isle. One lucky boy!! He is starting at a new school, Gods Promises, August 7th and we are erring excited. I am a little nervous but I have only heard excellent things about the school. We were lucky to have gotten in!!
Stay posted for lots of posts!
French Bistro Salad
1 day ago














Post a Comment