




I Love Christmas and getting everything decorated is a task. Finn loves to help decorate for all holidays and since I do the most for Christmas he really wanted to help but....my ornaments are another story. My tree has become very valuable not only because the ornaments are pricey but because every ornament has a story behind it. Now that Finn is interested and can understand I loved telling him why I have each ornament and its story of why K gave it to me. Mrs Karen(MIL) started my Radko collection when Steph and I got married. She gives me a few ornament every year around Christmas representing trips/events throughout the past year. A few of my favs are a blowfish from our honeymoon in Bore Bora, yellow taxi for when I lived in nyc, mt Rushmore for steph and mr Emile's visit there,





parrot for our Costa Rica trip, and a new one for the year is a pirate Mickey Mouse since that is how Mickey was dressed the first time we met him in Disney world. It is an awesome collection and I am so appreciative for these great gifts !! Now I need a bigger tree :))
Location:S Acadia Rd,Thibodaux,United States









Post a Comment