
Silly Rabbit
Best Friends!!
Yeah! I love my new swing!!!!
Trying to act smart!!

Ready to visit Parrian in St. Martin!!

Mom, is it beach time yet?
Just a few more pics of our days in March! Finn is at such a fun age and I know that it is just going to get better. He is growing before our eyes; physically and mentally and at our Drs visit Finn weighed 17 lbs 1 oz and measured 26 inches long!
We have been enjoying this wonderful weather playing outside, swinging in his new swing, and eating (and drinking) our breakfast outside!
While Mom and Dad were visiting Blakey, I would take a picture of Finn every couple of days to show them how big he is getting and how much we missed them. We are ready for the beach!! This little boy has SOO many swimsuits and hats from Easter that we can not wait to show them off on the wonderful beaches of Grand Isle (haha)!! On another note, the camp is coming along and should be done in 4 weeks!!! I'll post pics of the camp soon!










Post a Comment