Monday, April 19, 2010

My baby is 6 months old!!!!!

Didn't realize this didn't post!! I wrote this April 19th!!!!

Can you believe it because I can NOT!!! 6 months old already....gosh how times flies when you are having fun. This has been some of the best months of my life. Having Finn as a part of my life is the best thing I could have asked for. It makes me feel as if I am doing something good everyday and even more so when I see that huge smile of his. He is growing so much and learning new things everyday. As you can see the pictures below, he will be crawling .... I told my mom that I was going to tie him up so he couldn't get bigger.

Lately, he is into EVERYTHING!!! Today, as I was putting away all of his clothes that he has outgrown he was rolling and squirming all over the room. He is a hand full and I know it's just the beginning. I love my little man so much sometimes I can hardly stand it! Being a mother is definitely one of the best jobs and I look forward to spending my days with him everyday because as you can see there is never a dull moment!!!


April
April
April
April
April

April
April
April

March
March
March
March
March
March
March
March
February
February
Febuary
Febraury
February
February
January

January
December
December
December

December
December

November
November
October

October
October
October




Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers