Finn is growing like a mad man!! Tears roll down my face as I watch in amazement at the things he can do now! He is into everything!!!! He crawls, trys to stand, eats real food in his highchair, takes big boy baths, and although he is not always sleeping in his bed we had to lower it! My gosh how time flys!
In his lowered bed!!!

Eating like a big boy!

First 4 wheeler ride!

Wearing a hat like Dad!
Cutting the grass with Pape
Hide and Seek......This is where I find him in his room.


He pulls up on everything!!!

Silly monkey!!
Like always, we have been very busy! We started the month off with a celebration--can't think of a better way to start a month!! Nicole and Robert are ENGAGED and all of us could not be happier for Nicole and to welcome Uncle Rob into the Raynal family! We had a celebration dinner at one of our favorite joints in Lakeview, R&Os!!!!
Sophie and Finn celebrating!!
Next great thing was that Parrain Blakey was in town!! We were all so excited to have him back in the US and of course he was delighted to be back for JazzFest! Finn got to hang with his Parrain lots while he was in town. He crawled for him and zoomed around in his walker!!!

Next topic is the Camp! Yes, it is coming along wonderfully but we are so upset that we are not going to have fresh seafood this summer! We are all praying that this oil spill mess clears up quickly!!
Kitchen
Last but not least, we had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend filled with lots of family and good times! Aunt Myra and Gigi were in town so we celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday with Stephan's awesome boiled crawfish!! Aunt Myra is a little over 6 months along and we can not wait until 1) Baby Pitts has a real name 2) To finally meet him!!!!!
I hope all of you Mother's out there had a wonderful day! I feel so blessed to have so many Mothers(my grandmother and aunts all think they are!!!) but especially to have my MOM!!! She amazes me everyday and I try to be half as good as she is! Now that I have Finn I appreciate her so much more! She is so much fun to be around, a loving supporting mother and is a wonderful grandmother to Finn. I think she surprising herself at how much she loves my little man. Seeing the two of them interact is awesome!! Thanks for everything Mom--I love you!!!
looking through baby pitts new gifts!!
Mother to be resting her feet!!!
Thanks to all of Finn's mothers............Nana, K, and Nannie Nicole. He is so lucky to have all of you!!!!!

Still my favorite picture with Finn...The first time I held him!! The best gift!!!
Finn giggling with his Nana

Finn and his K!
Finn and Nannie!
xoxo,













Post a Comment