

So I HATE Walmart, really I despise going there! I used to LOVE it in my younger on my mommas bill days but now that I have to pay it myself .......the love is not so great!! I spend way to much time and money in that store and just can't help but pass by the toy and baby section where I always pick up something new for Finn! This weekend I found this new toy! A walker/riding car thing! There are soooo many toys and my house is literally FULL of them that I am now making a play room(ahhhh so excited about a new project but that will be in another post) so soon enough we will have more room for all of these toys.
Finn loves any new toy his Momma buys him and is getting used to this one! It turns into a walker so hopefully he will be using it in no time!!

Post a Comment