isn't this a cool piece?? drift wood..
my and i found this awesome fish...no dad didn't catch it..we bought it ha!
kitchen
living room-
We have been busy....whats new????? We had our friend Will's wedding at the end of June which Stephan stood in so it was a long weekend! It was great but being there for the entire weekend partying took me a while to recover so blogging hasn't been on the top of my priority list!! But I'm back!!!
Stephan has been working alot of weekends on his job down-da-bayou so Finn and I have been relaxing at the camp in Grand Isle!! The camp is finally finished and is beautiful! It is so relaxing and so much fun even with very few "normal" people on the island and oil in the water!! We spent the 4th there and it was great! Nannie and Uncle Chris were there and we just relaxed and enjoyed our new place!!! I am so happy to have another place to go!! Isn't it weird that although I did nothing there like I could do at home it is just so much more relaxing....I didn't feel like I had to wash clothes, clean the house, etc...I could just relax!!
The above pics are of Finn's new face!! Isn't it hilarious?!?!? I love it and actually my mom has a picture of me doing the same exact face when I was a baby!! He may look like his daddy but he is just like his Momma!! I love this little man sooooo much!!! I can not believe how quickly he is growing!!
So the camp....isn't it amazing?? These pictures are not that great but you can see what I am talking about. Mom and I had a fun time decorating and I must say it was quite an adventure of decision making....Mom isn't the best at making decisions but all in all it was alot of fun to do it with her..and Finn!!












Post a Comment