Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a new little delta.....









Congrats to my beautiful new mommy friend Caroline! She had her sweet baby girl, Reagan, 3 weeks ago and Finn and I went for a little visit! As you can see, he was very intrigued by this small little baby and why she was getting all of the attention! She is precious and I can not wait to watch her grow!! I told Caroline to savor every second because I feel like it was just yesterday that I was a still holding Finn like that.....these days I do not even get to do that:)

Below is a pic of the little outfit that I got her and Finn to match next summer, ha! I just couldn't pass it up!!




Maybe she'll be a delta like her Momma and I and find some great friends too!!!!



Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers