I love this time of year! Fall and Football Season! We started ours off with a little EDW Spirit and brought Finn to his first EDW Pep Rally! Since Caroline teaches there, I actually got Joseph from day care and brought both boys to the Pep Rally! It was really fun to relive theexcitementof our High School Pep Rally. It was the Homecoming court announcement pep rally so that was really sentimental for me because that is when Stephan picked me and I "popped" out of the box and look what I found!! ha ha!! I can not believe that was 10 years ago!!!
The following week we went to the Thursday Night Homecoming Pep Rally to watch Nannie dance! Trent is a Senior this year so all of the Senior football Moms do a skit and it was really funny!! Again, it was fun being back but I have to say it makes me feel really really old...ughhhhh.....
Get a kick out of the first picture below!!!!!!
This is Stephan at an EDWhite Pep Rally when Mrs. Karen taught there!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!
now we see why Steph still loves CAMO!!! It mist have been a Camo themed Pep Rally!!

Future Cardinals!
i just had to throw this one in...too cute!









Post a Comment