Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RagsLand!

So as most of you know, I love to shop and not only for myself---now that I have Finn I love buying him clothes and search everywhere to find the cutest things and in doing so I found Ragsland! For 24 years, Ragsland has created timeless designs with fantastic quality for children ages 6 months to 12 years old. It is filled with smocked, applique, embroidered and beautiful printed items and has two shows a year-Fall and Spring. It is kinda like pampered chef but for kids clothes so guess what----I am now a rep!! It is really pretty simple, I host parties or others can host parties and get great discounts!

I am having my first show this Friday at Sugar Boutique in Downtown Thibodaux! The owner, Beth, is a friend of mine and had been kind enough to allow me in her store to get the word out! Below are a few pictures of the clothes! If you have any questions you can email me at ashleyraynal@gmail.com!!!







Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers