My little man LOVEs airplanes so I couldn't pass up this cute Valentine's Day shirt and besides what are little boys supposed to wear for Valentines Day???? I loved this shirt and the hat and had to have it!!!!
We had a great low-key weekend! Friday I hosted a Ragsland show at Lynn's Little Feet in Thibodaux while Finn played at Tru-Tru's house, Saturday we went to Houma with Holly and Hunter and finally got to play outside, today, I cleaned! Yes, weird!! Why? I have no idea.....I was sooo bored that I figured I should go ahead and pack for my trip to DC on Wednesday and clean the house......so I am really on top of things for the upcoming week but I have to say it made for a really LONG day! As you all know, I am just not a good homebody person but I have to say though, it was nice to just hang out with Steph and Finn since I will be gone for most of the week!!!!!
Looking forward to a great, fun week!!!













Post a Comment