Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A visit with Will and Auntie K




Finn and I went to Metairie yesterday to visit with Baby Will and to see Auntie Kendall! Will is now 3 weeks ago, he is precious and I still think he looks alot like his dad!! Of course, he slept the entire time so we pretty much just stared at him and watched Finn destroy Jenee's house, ha!! Kendall hadn't seen Finn in a long while so we just had to make the special trip and of course she walked into the house with loads of gifts for Finn! She brought him 2 alligator toys since I've told her of his new obsession! It was so much visiting with them and I can not wait until Will and Finn can run outside together and play!!!
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers