Wednesday, April 20, 2011

1 1/2 really?!?!?!

My little man turned 18 months yesterday and I still can't believe it!!! I know I have said this before, but Im really love this current stage! Finn has become a dancing little parrot and learns new words and sayings every day! He now weighs 27 lbs and measures 35 inches with a whopper shoe size 7-8! Thank goodness he has alot of people that like to shop for him because he is constantly outgrowing his clothes.

He can speak pretty clearly for a 1 1/2 year old and can say when asked his name, age, Where he lives(sounds like thibobelle), sing all of the ABCs, counts to 10, and sings Rock a Bye Baby. He does a pretty good job at entertaining himself and i often hear him singing songs and talking but if he gets bored, he usually yells out, "Mom, Einstein"!!!!!! Thankfully, he hasn't repeated the "bad" words yet although I'm sure they are coming soon. He shocks steph and I and our families everyday!

We are enjoying all of his entertainment and although I like to call him my little angel(steph is quick to disagree) he does have many trying moments!!! He love love loves the word NO and is about to drive us nuts with it-He tells us NO for everything! He is quite stubborn and definitely has his daddys temper And last but not least, He still loves to take his nighttime bottle and still sleeps with us, two things we will be working on soon, I guess;)

All in all, I love this fat cheecked, long haired little boy so much and I still love to watch him sleep just as much as the first night we took him home. Can I please freeze time and keep him small?!?!?!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers