Sunday, April 24, 2011

AMEN!

We had a great Easter and it was just like we like it, busy, fun, and loaded with lots of family!!!! We headed to Diamondhead for the weekend and were later joined by the Raynals and the Taylors on Easter Sunday so it was really nice to have everyone together!!!!

I do not have many pictures since my camera is in the shop so the iphone pics will have to do! The first pic is of Finn in a precious outfit that Stephan wore when he was around 1 1/2! I love putting him in Steph's old outfits!

We all had so much fun chatting, drinking, dancing and eating together while Finn loved being spoiled by his Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins! The pool in Diamondhead is finished so we were all able to sit back and relax outside even PawPaw sat outside and enjoyed the sites!
On Sunday, we headed to church where Finn really did behave except for one little outburst!!!! To start off, while at MD Anderson, he learned the word AMEN and we often make him say it well.....at Easter Sunday mass the priest said Amen then the congregation followed with an AMEN then there was a short pause and then Finn yelled out AMEN! My eyes got really wide....Oh goodness.....but it was funny and the entire church laughed so it was okay! It really was cute! My sweet little man, what am I going to do with him.

On another note, Paw Paw is feeling great! I wish I had a picture. He is staying very active and has had a great appetite these days. While we were in Houston last week he received very good news that the chemo is working and is shrinking the tumors! AMEN!!!!!! The lord is good!


-














Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers