









Mom and I took Finn for his first visit to the New Orleans childrens museum. Blakey and I went many times as kids and I have such great memories of the news room, grocery store, and bubbles that I could not wait to see Finn experience them for the first time! I think that he had a blast and ran from place to place with such excitement because there were so many new things to see and do!!! He enjoyed the grocery store ibut it was a little hard for us to keep him to the four grocery maximum ,and although he loved "cooking" in the kitchen he did not understand why things did not really work; like the water faucet, oven, microwave, and mustard bottle, ha!! We all had a great day, so much that Finn fell asleep on the ride home!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









Post a Comment