Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby girl

I am 19 weeks along and had another ultrasound today. Her heartbeat was 160 and she is a tiny 3 inches long!! We saw her feet, hands, heart, stomach, eye sockets, and yes made sure she was still a she!! I forget how wonderful ultrasounds are and feels as if I haven't been pregnant before. Now I can't wait to see her again in 3D/4D....that is truly incredible......we will do that again in 7 more weeks!

So........onto other news Baby girl has a name and has been for sometime but I wanted to make sure WE were sure!

She even got a card from Nana and Pape for Christmas titled
"Ellie"
That's it!!!!

Elizabeth James Raynal
and we will call her Ellie
or maybe even Ellie James.

I have loved this name for sometime, even before I was pregnant! It has meaning and thats what I really wanted.
Elizabeth is my moms middle name and James is my PawPaws first name; two classic names, two very important people in my life who are strong, nurturing, independent, and wise.
I love the name and thought giving her the nickname Ellie would also be perfect! Just 20 more weeks until I can meet my sweet baby girl!

Now onto making the nursery fit for a princess.........

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers