Finn is 26 months old and his imagination is going wild! It's funny and also a little worrisome since he has been waking up to the monkeys chasing him, monsters, and elephants getting him!!!!
He has a new love for movies and Cartoons! It's nice because will actually sit and watch something for 30-45 minutes so I can get a little accomplished but I think this is what is causing the nightmares.
His vocabulary is growing by the second, he is speaking in sentences and can carry somewhat of a full conversation....it's so cute! He loves to argue and talk his way around things and of course knows how to get his mommy with those sweet eyes and smirk. He will go back to school next Thursday since he was sick with mono so it should be interesting......I'm not sure who is dreading it more-me or him.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
French Bistro Salad
1 day ago









Post a Comment