Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009!

We had a wonderful Christmas and I feel incredibly blessed this year! With a new baby, I look at everything so differently now. I am so thankful that we are surrounded by our family and friends who are such loving and giving people. Finn was great for Christmas! We made it to Christmas mass at Nicholls but we were not able to stay due to a bottle crisis! It was definitely one for the books.....now I can laugh about it! Let me just say it involved Stephan, Finn, a bottle, and a bathroom floor....not good! We later went to Mom and Dads for our annual Christmas Eve celebration with the Raynals and anyone else that likes to drop it! Christmas Morning was a fun one! Stephan, Finn, Chloe, and I went to my Mom and Dads in our matching pj's....yes even the dog..you will see in the pics below! If you are interested....mom found them at www.pajamagram.com-i loved them!! Finn got lots of great things including CDs that sing with his name Finn...they are so cute and he loves them! I got a great surprise too....mom and dad gave me a MAC desktop and I was totally surprised and soo excited! This explains my blog updates and new love for the interenet!!!!

The day closed out with a trip to Belle Rose to see the Gravois then back to Thiboadux to see The Raynals! All in all, the day was fantastic and Finn was GREAT! With all the traveling and moving from hand to hand he was a complete angel!

Thanks to all our family for everything. We love you!!















Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers