Saturday, January 9, 2010

A visit from K and Papa

Mrs. Karen(K) and Mr. Emile(Papa) came to visit Finn since they didn't get to see him this week. Mrs. Karen usually keeps Finn on Wednesday afternoon when I go into work and since I was home sick with a kidney infection he stayed home with me.

Being the English teacher that she is( she taught for 19 years) she loves to read to Finn and since they didn't have their story time this week they came over to visit and read...as you can see he definitely enjoys it!! We also showed Papa how he sits like a big boy in his bumbo! The first thing Mr. Emile said was, why didn't I come up with that! It is an amazing invention and I know it will be great when he starts eating his ceral, fruits, and veggies!!!!









Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers