What a weekend......a successful procedure for PawPaw, a victory for the Saints and a fun filled weekend at Nana and Pape's.
Like every weekend this was a busy one......it started off with Pawpaw's second Angiogram this Friday. After much worry, I am happy to say that he is doing well! He had open heart surgery 8 years ago and his Doctor recently discovered a few blockages and after listening to several conversations between my mom and aunts I kinda understand it all......long story short....
THANK you GOD my Paw Paw is okay! My 500 Our Fathers worked :)
He had to stay in the hospital overnight for observation but came straight to my Mom and Dad's for a visit! Shocking, no not really......out of the hospital and straight to the house for a visit and lunch....that is just how our family does it. Needless to say, I was delighted to see him happy, laughing, on the phone, and of course complaining about the healthy food we tried to serve him!
The weekend ended with a fun WHO DAT party at the Robichaux's to cheer on the Saints! Finn met a few new people, my parents good friends Mr. Randy and Mrs. Connie Robichaux and Mrs. Denise and Mr. Denise Gravois. As you can see, Finn had a great time! I know, I know he didn't have any Saints gear on but he did have a really cute outfit complements to Mrs. Karen's great shopping and a precious hat Mrs. Susan Duplantier (Caroline's mom) made for him. Although I haven't been the best Saints fan throughout the years, I am SOOO happy about this season and will now go out to buy Finn a cute Saints outfit....ha! I'm worried though....do you think I will jinx our chances next weekend...I am so superstitious.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you have an even better week......this week like always will be a little crazy since I am leaving for a fun girls trip to DC! I know it's far away from Finn but he will be in the great hands of my Mom and Dad. I am getting nervous and as it comes closer but I just have to let go and have fun! Kendall, Courtney, Emily and myself will join Gigi, Uncle Patrick, Aunt Myra, and Bill at Washington Mardi Gras! I haven't been in years and I am looking forward to it.......hopefully this Momma doesn't get too wild!!!!
Many pictures to come.
xoxo,

Four Generations!!

PawPaw feeding Finn!

MawMaw

Fast asleep at Nana's while I was at a conference in Nola!

Reading one of the many books Nana bought him this weekend

Mrs. Connie Robichaux

Laughs with Nana!!
Mrs. Denise and Dad being silly!

Cute hat from Mrs. Susan Duplantier...Caroline's mom!! Thanks!!

Mrs. Denise and Mrs. Denis Gravois
Mr. Randy making Finn laugh!

Mr. Randy

Mrs. Denise
Pape, Nana, and Finn



Finn loves to read in the car


So excited for Mardi Gras!










Post a Comment