I went to Washington DC for Washington Mardi Gras with my friends Emily, Courtney, and Kendall. We had a great time living it up in the city and enjoyed being able to celebrate Mardi Gras a little early. I also had a great time seeing my family that lives there, Aunt Myra, Bill, Gigi, Uncle Patrick, Hailey, Hunter, and Henson!!!
So if you haven't heard of Washington Mardi Gras let me tell you a little about it....it is amazing....A little touch of the south in DC! I went to my first WMG in college to help my Nannie Trudy, grandparents, and Billy Tauzin and fell in love with it! It is amazing to see people from all over Louisiana celebrating Mardi Gras in DC! So when MawMaw and PawPaw said they had extra tickets I quickly asked if I could use them.....of course the answer was YES!!! It took very little convincing for the crew to make their decision and before I knew it our tickets were booked and we were on our way.
So.....you are probably thinking where was Finn?? He was in the wonderful hands of his Nana and Pape....they took such great care of him that he decided to ROLL OVER while he was staying over. Mom has a video monitor at her house and while she was putting on her makeup she quickly saw Finn roll over in his bed.....she snapped a few shots of his expression right after it happened!
So.....you are probably thinking where was Finn?? He was in the wonderful hands of his Nana and Pape....they took such great care of him that he decided to ROLL OVER while he was staying over. Mom has a video monitor at her house and while she was putting on her makeup she quickly saw Finn roll over in his bed.....she snapped a few shots of his expression right after it happened!
First night in the city!!!
Friday Night Dinner Dance
A little too much wine.......
Gravois Girls....Hailey and Aunt Myra
I love DC!!! Me and Emily!
This is how we watched the NFC Championship.....Stuck on a plane!!!
Just rolled over!!!
Wow I did it!
















Post a Comment