At Nana and Pape's for the NFC Championship.....
I rolled over because I knew they would win!!!!
Finn stopped by Mommy's work to see what she does all day!
Geaux Saints!
He even watched Mommy work as she did a treatment on Nana!
Kendall and I at Court of Two Sisters for the game
Keanne and Jenee so Excited!!!!!
Ready to Party!
Bacco for Bruch!!
Who Dat Who Dat Who Dat say gonna bet them Saints!!!!!! WHoop Whoop! They did it! I still can't believe it. It was a great season and I am so happy that I actually watched the games this year...yes I am not a die hard Saints fan but when they started winning I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon!!! Finn stayed with K and Papa while Mommy went with her friends to Nola for the big game! It was crazy down there! I felt like a tourist and couldn't help but take pictures of the fans. Of course, Keanne crafted all the girls masks and I got some boas and umbrellas and we were ready to party!!!!!! Incredible game and an incredible season!!!! Geaux Saints!!!!!












Post a Comment