okay so i know i have alot to post but i just can't tonight....i've been exhausted lately. let me quickly fill you in on the last couple of weeks...
March 13th was Eric and Carolina Tate's wedding in NOLA, the following Wednesday was my birthday, and on Friday I left for Shreveport to celebrate Brian's (Etier) match in Birmingham for Orthopedic Surgery!
The 23rd was Mrs. Karen's birthday and on Saturday Stephan headed to Alexandria for a golf tournament while I headed to Baton Rouge to spend some time with Meg!
Needless to say March has flown by---You think I need to slow down? Some may say yes but if you know me well that's just not how I am.....I love staying busy and I think Finn is just like his Momma!!!
My sweet Finn is already 5 1/2 months old and is growing by the second.....I can not believe how big my baby boy is getting.
As for Easter, we had a nice relaxing weekend at MawMaw and PawPaws in Diamondhead capped off with a wonderful Easter Sunday Brunch in the quarter with the Raynals.
To top of my weekend.....Mom and Dad are FINALLY back from visiting Blakey in St. Martin. Thank goodness they are back we(mostly ME) misssed them soooo much!!!
Below are a few pics from the weekend but stay tuned for many more post to follow!
Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!












Post a Comment