Blast from the Past Pics....Fun Fun Memories....riding in the parade 2 years ago!!
Stephan and I 2007
My little Irish Lolly!!
Cute outfit from Pape

Cute outfit from Aunt Nancy!





We love March in our house, especially since it is MY birthday month!! I have been collecting St. Patricks Day outfits along with my Mom, Dad and my Aunt Nancy for the past couple of weeks.
Stephan and I 2007
Cute outfit from Pape

We love March in our house, especially since it is MY birthday month!! I have been collecting St. Patricks Day outfits along with my Mom, Dad and my Aunt Nancy for the past couple of weeks. We usually celebrate my birthday and St. Patrick's Day in Baton Rouge for the Parade but this year we will be in New Orleans for Carolina and Erics wedding. I am looking forward to drinking some green beer in the quarter!!
Finn is my little good luck charm, my little leprechauns , my little irish lolly(college friends, remember that?) he is everything that is happy and good and that is why I love him to pieces!!!!!!
More St. Patty's Day Pics to come!!!











Post a Comment