So I have decided it's about time for him to at least make a transition to the pack and play(P&P) So last night after his dinner and bath, he feel asleep and I put him in the P&P. Stephan was upset! Of all the things I thought he would say never would it be, "Why are you putting him in there?" Ugh....he said he sleeps fine with us! Well since Steph sleeps like a rock of course he would say that!
Needless to say, Finn woke up as I was taking my bath and ended up BACK in our bed. Steph just didn't like him in that thing!!!
Although he did not spend the night in the pack and play, I do think he likes it as you can see in the picture below!
As for Day 2, I am watching him on the video monitor as I type sleeping in the P&P! We shall see how long this last! Any help with this would be GREAT!!!!! Any ideas????









Post a Comment