Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Giddy Up!!!!


We FINALLY got our new prop in!!! A crochet Cowboy hat to go along with his new ostrich boots.....his cowboy outfit is now complete!! The best part about it is that he loves hats! When this one came in the mail yesterday he wore it for an hour without complaining....too funny! Pape and Pappa, now all he needs is a horse!! ha ha!!!!!!

Post a Comment

4 comments:

Unknown said...

test 1

David and Mary Kathryn said...

Hey! I have been wondering if you had a blog! I am so bad about updating mine, but love looking at them. Finn is SO adorable! His smile is so precious - I know it lights up the room! I can't wait to get these two together!

Camille's teeth did bother her, poor baby. We knew she was teething because she kept biting her lower lip, drooling A LOT, and chewing on everything. On Good Friday, we could feel her teeth, but not see them. Two weeks later, here they are! We just give her infant's tylenol if they really seem to be hurting her and that helps. Cold teething rings are also great!

Let us know if y'all come to Nola soon with Finn. Would love to get together! Love your blog!!!!

Maggie said...

ADORABLE!!!
love the second black and white!!
i think Ashley has missed her calling: Photography!

Maggie said...

ADORABLE!!!
love the second black and white!!
i think Ashley has missed her calling: Photography!
love,
Maggie

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers