

the gang waiting to zip cord....feeling awful from our hangovers!
today was fun but we were all pretty rough! all the "kids" went out last night while mom, dad, aunt donna, and uncle bill stayed home to watch finn (thanks so much yall). we went to the casino and then to this club called tantra! it was fun and was a real club so I LOVED it!! We got in at 5am and I woke up at 9am so I felt pretty bad all day! We left to go zipcording and I made it! I did not realize that it was hard work but it was pretty amazing and we were pretty high up there in the mountains!
After sweating all of the alcohol out, we felt alot better and met mom and the gang at orient beach. They were at this amazing restaurant that they always go to....it's french, has great music, and very pretty food! Finn was so good all day and enjoyed being on the beach yet again!









Post a Comment