the highchair has been a hit
two big smiles! finn and matt
look what we had for breakfast again
tyler and caroyln
from the balcony
philipsburg on the dutch side

saba

they saw a couple of sea turtles

saba

saba airport! one of the shortest in the world!
shopping in marigot
Margiot Marina! so cute1
he loves putting his hand in the water!
the past couple of days have been wonderful! everyday is a great day! yesterday, steph, blakey, uncle bill, and tyler went to saba to scuba dive, aunt donna and her boys went scuba in st martin, and mom, dad, caroyn, and I went to eat and shop in Marigot! It was fabulous! I am obsessed with the french food! Any restaurant on the French side is amazing with the best tasting and beautifully plated food! Later that day, we went to shop around Philipsburg and ended our day with tacos, wine, and a little Cranium!
Today, Stephan left around 6am and Tyler and Carolyn left around 2pm so we went to lunch at this cool Mexican restaurant and sat by the pool! We are headed to dinner at another French restaurant....I have to say I am loving life! If it were not for Steph I would not come home, ha!
Tomorrow, we are headed back to Orient Beach (my favorite) I love to people watch and I love listening to the French!! More pics to come!!!!









Post a Comment