Saturday, August 14, 2010

St. Martin Flight!









Finn took his first international flight and I have to say it went very smoothly! I am still amazed how well he did! We were up at 3am and got the the airport around 5. Things were going fine until we got to the security line....it was sooo long! We finally go through and heard over the intercom...last call boarding to Miami! Shit!!!! So of course, Stephan and I take off running to the last gate and made it on the plane---of course we almost missed it! Finn, Steph, and I slept the entire 1 1/2 hour flight so that was great! We had breakfast in Miami, Finn played around with his toys ,and we boarded for St. Martin. This was a 3 hour flight so I was pretty nervous about Finn but he fell right asleep AGAIN.....at one point Steph looked up from his book and said.....is he breathing?!?!? We couldn't believe that he was sleeping again! He woke up 45 minutes before we landed and had a ball looking at the people on the plane! So all in all, our first long flight with Finn was a success! We made it to St. Martin and joined Mom, Dad, Blakey, Aunt Donna and her family, and Tyler, Blakeys friend, and his girlfriend Carolyn! The condo is awesome and the weather is beautiful! Stayed tuned for more pics!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers