Did mom really give me this???
BALLS!!!!
Finn has been attacking my tree lately! He did well for the first two weeks but now the ball garland is coming off left and right!!!! He just thinks they are balls and loves a "balla"!!!!!
Do yall just love this weather because I DO and the talks of it snowing is making me so excited! I would just love pics of Finn in the snow!!!!!!!
A little update on Finn! He is growing by the minute---although he still weighs 25 lbs he is getting taller and his foot is growing!!! Those little red keds that I love so much are getting sooo hard to put on we have to buy more so K is on a mission and took him to try a 6 medium on today and that did not even fit so we will try the 6 wide when they come in! Just like his Daddy yet again...big foot!!!! He is sleeping ALL night in his own (our) bed!!!! ha! He loves to eat especially cheese and frozen strawberries, walks and gets into everything, and repeats most of what we say. I am loving every minute of him, even in our bed;)!!!!













Post a Comment