Today, Finn met Santa for the 2nd time and it was actually great! I was a little worried that the line would be long and Finn would become fussy and then cry when it was his turn but it was just the opposite! After a short 30 minute wait, Finn sat on Santa's lap and laughed while trying to pull his "real" beard....t was funny! After a few shots from the photographer, Finn was done and pretty much maneuvered his way off of him and said "Bye Bye Santa"! Year two with Santa went perfectly and I just love that I have my little man to do all of these fun things with!!!! I hope to make this a yearly tradition because I just love when people have their children'spictures with Santa year after year! As if I was not in the Christmas spirit already, today put me right in the mood for the upcoming week!!!
French Bistro Salad
1 day ago














Post a Comment