I had to go to the Dentist in Baton Rouge to get my tooth fixed so of course Finn, Mom, and Dad came along for the ride. My awesome Dentist is my Uncle Bill and my Aunt Donna is the hygenist so needless to say I have always loved going to the Dentist and hopefully Finn will too. We just had to put him in the chair so Aunt Donna could check him out----He has a whopping 4 teeth....ha...not very many for a 1 year old but who is really counting...I'm not!!!! He did well, he laughed at the water and air spray and immediately stuck out his tougne--his favorite new trick for Aunt Donna to take a peak. Although has just 4 teeth now, we now know that he is seriously teething!!!! He hasn't been sleeping well and just was not himself this week and after going to the Doctor where they told us he was just fine I finally figured it out and Aunt Donna confirmed it! He is getting his two incisors so the next few weeks should be interesting....
JOY ;)













Post a Comment