Sunday, June 19, 2011

20 months!






My little doodlebug is 20 months old and again, I can not believe it! As we all know, he is very active and keeps all of us on our toes. He has a great personality and his vocabulary is growing by the minute while his playlist of songs is getting pretty interesting and includes, Itsy Bitsy, ABCs, Old MacDonald, Rock a bye Baby, I love You, Twinkle Twinkle, The Wheels on the bus, and last but not least Low Low(a rap song that my aunt taught him). He loves most foods and often asks for strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, rice, beans, and guacamole! He plays well with other kids but also plays really well alone. I sometimes hear him having conversations with Chloe or just a special friend, lol!! He loves the outdoors and is always asking to swim or see the animals at Laurel Valley. He has already grown 2 inches from our last appointment in May and has gained about a pound, not much though.

Many people ask why I spend time blogging and it is for this simple fact-it helps me remember everything my little man has done because I know that I will not remember all of the cute little details and when another little one comes I know my memory will go down hill!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers